Monday, November 1, 2010

I have my glasses on

It's a new week and time for me to buckle down. I have applied for two jobs today. The rest of the day I am going to spend the day cleaning the apartment. I feel like that is the least I could do because I am not the one paying the bills right now.

I got my glasses this weekend and I find it fitting because I feel like I woke up today with a new focus on what I want for myself. I can see clearer in more than one way. I can see that this time I want something new for myself. Working my old jobs were more for the money and not because I liked them at all. I want to work a job that I look forward to going to each day.

 I understand that I have a luxury that most people don't these days to find something that I really want to do. I want to make sure that I am respectful to the people who do not get to do that. I want to really find something good. So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment